- Spread 1 pound of raw nuts on a baking sheet and bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove nuts from oven and coat with 1 teaspoon coconut oil while still hot.
- Immediately add the salt using the finest shavings possible so it will stick to the nuts! Nuts will get crunchy after they cool down.
LOW & SLOW FRESH ROASTED NUTS
Slow roasting raw nuts at low temperatures allows the nuts to shine and sweetens them up a bit!
- 1 LB Raw Nuts (almonds, cashews, peanuts, pecans, etc)
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Coconut Oil (any oil will work)
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt- FINE (any salt will work)