FROM SEED TO TABLE, AND NOW TO THE JAR
If you have always wanted to live off the land, grow your own food, & create your own homemade herbal remedies & necessities
THIS MEMBERSHIP MIGHT BE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR YOU!!!
I am going to open up my entire edible & herbal food forest lifestyle in ways I never have before, so I can share the actual nuts and bolts of everything I do WITH YOU!!
This will give people the opportunity to join me on a deeper level, from the privacy of their own home, and at an insanely low monthly price!!!
I AM GRANTING PRIVATE ACCESS TO MEMBERS ONLY!
In this membership, you will receive ongoing access to ONE NEW exclusive/weekly detailed blog post (in chronological order – posted on Fridays/Saturdays) all about “How To Create Your Own Food Forest.” Everything we talk about and do, you will have private/direct/categorized access to AND you will be able to access this info whenever you want!
Here’s the first 3 POSTS:
- GETTING STARTED PART 1 – WHAT IS THE FIRST STEP TO CREATING YOUR OWN EDIBLE & HERBAL FOOD FOREST
- GETTING STARTED PART 2 – SUN PLACEMENT
- GETTING STARTED PART 3 – RESOURCES/BOOKS/WEBSITES
Each week, you will be able to ask questions, especially if there is something you don’t understand or need more info on. Through these posts and our weekly contact, this will help you to develop and organize your own complex, self sufficient, natural lifestyle IN NO TIME!!! You too can live with the biodiversity of nature in your own backyard and monopolize its benefits!
You will also have access to our Members-Only Online Community, where we can safely talk about everything together in much greater detail. I have so many ideas ready to share. Here’s one: “How To Categorize And Set Up Your Seeds For The Year.” I created an easy system that removes most of the guesswork for you, and we are already talking about this topic now!
There will also be Posted Monthly Challenges that will be fun, informative, and prize winning. KEY WORD FUN – I couldn’t do this without the FUN!!!
One last perk as a member, you will always have first dibs to any of my up & coming limited seating (to keep them manageable) online classes/workshops that I plan to offer. These will be specifically planned “HOW TO” events (separate from this membership) and you will be notified first when anything becomes available. I am organizing some very “detailed” classes right now about sourdough, homemade necessities, and gift making!
TO BE CLEAR – This is not a membership that will supply herbal/medicinal advice, dosages, or discuss sophisticated herbal medicinal formulas & procedures!!! That’s not what I do! I work with SIMPLE common sense herbal concoctions that I study from books and will share with you! I can show you what I do in our household, and then you can continue with your own studying/research to figure out what’s best for YOU and your family!
Just remember, creating and living with your own edible & herbal food forest is certainly not a lifestyle without work!!!
But it is a simple, affordable, fulfilling, and DELICIOUS lifestyle that allows me to live the way I want to with less stress!!!
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS & RULES
- Learn one full month of valuable edible & herbal food forest information (learn as I go through each week/month) at a time for one insanely low monthly membership price of $10.00 – Stay as many months as you need or want to – The $10.00 monthly payment will be automatically charged unless you cancel your membership! I have made this price extremely LOW so that more people will be able to afford it!
- AS A MEMBER, you will be able to ask questions, get answers, chat and leave comments, watch videos, see pictures as well as suggest & request videos/pics, and access private information that no one else can! Also, as a member you will be 1st in line to hear about any of my ADDITIONAL offerings, classes, workshops, private gatherings, live events, etc. I will need to keep them manageable and smaller so they will be limited seating.
- I will supply ONE MASTER LIST inside the membership (that list will be ongoing and could change) of the plants I have growing in my food forest, as well as all the topics I will be able to discuss and help you with! You can get an idea what plants and topics I discuss from The Homemade Gardener Facebook page, if you are not familiar with what I do! I have been working with most of these plants and techniques for many, many years now – some 15 years and longer!!! I will be able to get more specific with the information I give to you inside this membership! I have a lot of pictures & videos so far, but I WILL CREATE MORE!!!!!! I will consistently work for you to create the kind of footage you need to succeed! I will go through each plant, section, weekly managing tasks, and what I do with everything as the months go by! I will share all my techniques, tips, tricks, and everything I know, have learned, or have developed so far! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ – I will not be able to talk about plants or techniques that I personally do not have practice with SO PLEASE CHECK OUT FACEBOOK CAREFULLY so you can see what plants and topics I talk about! THANK YOU!
- ONLY SERIOUS MEMBERS PLEASE!!! This is a password-protected safe place for people to learn! No question is ever stupid! I tend to cater to the NEWBIES – but I also have a sweet spot for the advanced!!!!
- DISCLAIMER: You are responsible for your own actions – You must do your own research – Everything I talk about is what is best for my family and everything on this website is only ideas and suggestions – I have already made sure none of us are allergic to any of the plants I grow, and none of us are on any medications that will interfere with the plants we use – I also have studied thoroughly and have made sure that each plant (before I plant it) is OK to grow in my landscape – WHAT IS A GOOD PLANT FOR ME MAY BE A BAD PLANT FOR YOU – YOU MUST RESEARCH & DO THE SAME FOR YOUR OWN LANDSCAPE AND YOUR OWN FAMILY!
- BE NICE – This is a special place for friends who want to learn and wish to get along with others…ABSOLUTELY NOTHING other than kindness will be tolerated here!
The future is worth the patience of the present!
The Homemade Gardener